Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Midweek 11/04/09

My midweek report
2 good swims on Monday and Wednesday
Monday was a lot of hard free sets and I got 3700 yards in about 1:10
Wednesday had a lot of stroke work and half way through the workout I switched to freestyle. 3000 yards in 1:00

3 decent runs 5.1 on monday, 8 on tuesday, 5.4 on wednesday
Monday and wednesday were junk mile days. Tuesday was my intermediate run day and I finished pretty strong. I'm still running my longer runs in my Fastwitch shoes. I really like those shoes and could run every time in them without issues. The only problem with them is that the soles wear out so fast. I can only get about 200 miles out of them before I've worn the tread off...I've got about 150 miles on my current pair.

I'm breaking in new shoes on my junk mile days and I really don't like them. Asics Cumulus...I've only got 27 miles in them so they really aren't broken in yet. My heels slip, there is a lot of padding in the forefoot so that part is sore, the right heel is bugging me and my right foot was a little tingly when I got done today...probably cuz I had them too tight. Otherwise they're "OK" :P

No comments: