Thursday, December 08, 2005

Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday

Monday Swim 1000yds I was really tired and decided to cut the swim short.

Run 3.6 miles 30 minutes HR 148


Tuesday off



Wednesday Swim 2000yds straight - about 35 minutes

Run 7 miles 58 minutes HR 149



Starting to get back into the swimming mood, I had little sleep lately with extra work and coaching late hockey games. I just can't train on 5 hours of sleep. Last night I got 9 hours and feel much more rested, tonight I should get that much again, hopefully by the weekend I'll be back to normal.



I've gotten a new pair of running shoes, with 500 miles on my Kayano X's I needed to replace them. I really wanted to go with the Asics 2110 but it was too wide for my foot. I've got a wide foot but it is fairly thin from top to bottom so that's why I like a standard or narrow shoe, all the extra room above my foot just lets it slide around. I tried the ladies model on and it felt really good except I wanted to try on a half size bigger but they didn't have one, the biggest ladies size they had was a 10. I wound up going with the Kayano XI cuz it really felt the best. I'm not really happy with the color (white/gold) but it will have to do for another 500 miles. I decided to run my quality workout on friday so I could work with these shoes for a couple days, it's a good thing cuz my right foot was a bit uncomfortable for a while. It will be just fine when I break them in.

No comments: