Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday…Back at it

I rode the Tuesday brick with FAST and was a little concerned with how I would feel. My plan was to ride as I felt and only run 1 loop around the lake, normally I will run 1 loop before the bike and 2 loops afterwards.

Bike: I felt pretty good after about 7 miles and just went with it. Finished the 22 miles in just over 1 hour while getting caught by almost every light L

Run: Like I said, just one loop so I went a little quicker and ran the extra trails behind the lake. 3.35 miles in just over 25 min so about 7:30 miles which is quick for me.
I’m planning on biking about 4 hours and running around 20 miles this week. Swimming will be as I feel but hopefully about 3 times in the water. Next week I should be up near my normal volume with a sprint race on 6/7.

No comments: