Sunday, May 31, 2009

The rest of the week ending 5/31/09

Wednesday – Off

Thursday – Run 5.1 miles in ~ 43 min. I planned on running an hour but I was tired and cut it down a little. I want to stay light to make sure I will recover from TTT.

Friday – Bike 22.8 1:13. Out to Sheldon and 7 mile then back down Hines.

Saturday – Run 3.1 in 24:51. Ran with Karen in the “Race for the Cure” and paced her out for a PR. She did a teriffic job and now as a reward gets to run faster in training J

Sunday – Bike 1 loop on the AA triathlon course. It was bumpy and there was more traffic than I though there would be.
Run 2 loops on the course, once with my Mizuno Elixer’s and once with my Saucony Fastwitch shoes. I wanted to know if I would get rocks stuck in the drain holes on the Saucony’s like I did at TTT camp. They were fine so I will probably use them this weekend during the race. I just have to work on the lacing in the next few days.

No comments: