Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tuesday long run

This weather is getting really screwy. The weather channel said it was going to rain all day but I found a little break in the storm to get a short run in...so I thought.

I have this theory that there is some kind of anomaly that disrupts the weather right around my home and for some reason it steers most of the bad weather to the north or south. Only the harshest weather can break through. That happened again in my favor. Once I got a break in the rain I started off. The sky in the west looked pretty clear so I grabbed my fuel belt in case I could get some extra running in. After about 30 minutes the sky cleared up with no rain clouds in sight so my 5 mile run turned into a long run.

Run 14.2 miles 2:00:01 HR 139

Since I did the long run on tuesday I plan on biking and/or swimming easy on wednesday, then resume my normal schedule.

No comments: