Thursday, April 30, 2020

Good run day

I haven't been putting out mid-week posts but since I did one this morning, I figure I'd do another one.

I had a really good longer run today.  My long runs have been ~90 min and have been generally easy.  I used to do 120 min runs, hold back on the first half and then run as I felt.  Most of the times I'd be down in the 8:20's and it was on the fast side of easy but not Zone 3 yet.

I felt like that today.  I started off in the high 8's and brought it down consistently until the last 2 miles were under 8:20.  All miles after the 3rd were in the 8:20's  I probably should have stayed there but I wanted to get my average under 8:30 and had to put in some quicker miles at the end to do so.

Anywho, a quicker but not too taxing of a run today and I felt good :)

No comments: