Friday, February 03, 2006

It's been a really slow week

Without running and swimming it's been a pretty slow week.



Wednesday I was on the bike trainer for 60 minutes and rode pretty strong for this early in the year with a HR of 122.



Thursday I got on the MTB and rode a bit on Hines and found some trails back in the woods to get lost on. Not really technical or long, just muddy and short to give me something to do. I spent about 45 min on the bike.



Today I plan on swimming for about 60 min and may try to run for 30 min if everything feels OK. Wednesday my calf was still a bit weak so I wanted to give it two more days.



Planning on swimming Masters tomorrow and if the leg is OK I'll do 5 miles on sat and sunday.



Going to change the running a little bit by only doing one faster workout a week with the other one being long at an easy pace. Also, I will take the easy week down to 25 miles reguardless of what Daniels says and the hard weeks at 35 and 40 miles.



I am going to make an effort to get 3 hours of cycling in per week while holding the swimming volume near 10,000yds with 3000yd workouts instead of 4000's and 2000's.

No comments: