Monday, January 30, 2012

week ending 1/29/12

Training went well except I was a little tired at the end of the week from going to bed too late.

I missed the swim on monday because I was out of town but I did get a good run in on the Rec center track in the evening. I also missed the short swim on friday cuz I was very sleepy. The wed and sat swim I felt fairly strong.

Tues, Thurs, Sat bike went as planned and felt OK during those sessions. Not strong or weak, just kind of in the middle.

Running went well...Wednesday's intervals started conservative but ended as planned, Sunday's intervals in the long run went well too. Junk mile days were OK...I was tired on friday.

I've lost a little bit of weight, I've been 143 lbs 3 times last week so ~3 lbs in 2 weeks by adjusting my diet and bringing my run back up to where I was at before.

So nothing out of the ordinary other than my leg feeling better, today I'm a bit tired but that's normal for monday.

No comments: