Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Swim LCM

I started swimming in a different pool today, one that I've been waiting to open for a while now. It's a 50 meter pool at Clements Circle in Livonia. I've only swam LCM a few times so to get used to it I just swam a bunch of 200's. It sure is a long way to the other side :]

The pool is OK, water temp was good, it was a little cloudy but hey, it's long course and it's outside so that counts for a lot :) I'm hoping to swim there 3 days a week.

Anywho, 3000 meters as:
15X200 on 4:00. Came in anywhere from 3:30 to 3:45. First one and last one's were warm up and cool down.

I used a pull bouy and paddles on 2 of the 200's just to see how the timing was. I had a good time and the lifeguards were very nice about pulling in a lane line for me and keeping the kids out of the lap lane.

No comments: