Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fri Sat Sun

Since I couldn't run on Thursday I decided to double on Friday.

Friday
Run 10 miles in the morning in 1:23:08 on Hines drive. Comfortable run, a little chilly and I dressed accordingly.

Swim 2000 yards at LRC
10X100 on 1:45
10X100 on 1:40

Run 10.3 miles in the afternoon after swimming. Around Newburgh lake 3 times running the trails off of the dirt road. I was tired after that :)

Saturday
I had a party to go to at Stoney Creek so I decided to bike and run out there.
Bike 35 miles in 1:46. Just steady riding, I hooked up with Gavin who was there for the same reason I was.

Run 6.5 miles in about 53 minutes. Easy run around Stoney Creek in the evening with Dave D.

Sunday
Bike 77.7 miles in 3:54. Up and down Hines drive 2 times plus a little more. Very nice day and I rode well :)

Run 1 mile to Hines. I was tired and got a ride home from Karen who was just finishing her workouts. This was a big 3 days for me and I just didn't have enough to do more.

No comments: