Monday, June 08, 2020

Week ending 6/7/20

An easier week overall but mostly from cycling

I was able to swim twice in Trout Lake again for about 30 min at a time.  I'll try to swim 3 times next week.

Swim:
Trout Lake across and back on one day then across and around the second day.

Bike:
Tuesday 60 min easy
Thursday 60 min including 24 min threshold
Saturday Mountain bike Island Lake to Brighton Rec Murray Lake trail then back to finish IL.

Run:
Tuesday 49 minutes including 4X2.5(5) in Zone 4 (Target 6:30)
Thursday and Friday 4 miles Run around work
Sunday 1:33 run with 20 min of Threshold pace

I had a difficult time getting to 6:30 on Tuesday, I need some more practice running fast.
Running around work was subjectively easy but was faster than expected.
Sunday took some concentration to hold the Threshold pace but afterwards I felt really good.

10:34 total time with 6.5 hours on the bike, 3.5 hours on the run and 1 hour in the water.
I

No comments: