Friday, January 03, 2020

Ramble Ramble - What I'm doing now January 2020

I've started a base training plan from Cody Waite, I bought it last fall and went through it loosely once but now I'm serious about every workout.  The only issue I have is that I'll be unable to swim for another week or so because of the tattoo I got.  See the tattoo post here.

I'm doing most of my bike workouts at the Lexus Velodrome unless I have to do them on Zwift or on the road and my run workouts are on the treadmill, Livonia Rec Center track or on the running track outside of the Velodrome.

The plan has strength training built into it, I've not done strength training since 2004 so I'm doing exactly what it says to do.  Cody Waite has a spreadsheet for the plan and videos showing how to do everything.  Strength training can be done at LRC or the Velodrome.

No comments: